Office 365 is Cloud-based Productivity
At its heart is Office itself—the familiar Office applications businesses use everyday—now offered as a cloud service, so it’s always up to date. But Office 365 is also so much more. It’s about bringing enterprise-grade services to organizations of all sizes, from online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email.
Office 365 Business Essentials
$5.00 Month, per user
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage per user
- Online versions of Office
- Unlimited online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing.
- Intranet site for your teams
Office 365 Business Premium
$12.50 Month, per user
- All Essentials Features
- Full, installed Office applications
- Now Includes Office 2016
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
Office 365 Enterprise E3
$20.00 Month, per user
- All Business Premium Features
- Includes Microsoft Access
- Corporate video portal
- Compliance and Information Protection
- eDiscovery Center tools to support compliance
- Enterprise management of apps
Office 365 Implementation
Migrating your organization to Office 365 correctly and providing training to your staff will allow you to get the most out of Office 365.
Built for Teamwork
Work together how you want, when you want. Create and collaborate on documents with others and keep everyone organized and up-to-date with shared notebooks. Stay in touch with Office mobile apps across Windows, Android, and Apple devices.
Get the peace of mind knowing your services are always available.